Studio Bell After Hours is now sold-out. There will be limited tickets available at the door.
Please arrive early if you’d like to purchase tickets for tonight. The event starts at 6 pm.
Stay tuned for details on upcoming After Hours events on April 21 and May 26.
After Hours is a licensed event for those 18 years of age and older. All visitors must provide valid government issued photo ID.
Join the National Music Centre (NMC) for the launch of its new After Hours series on Friday, March 24, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. This is not your typical night at the museum. We’ll be turning down the lights, turning up the tunes, and inviting you to explore five floors of exhibitions and interactives.
Studio Bell After Hours will include:
- Live entertainment, DJs, including selections from Overland (house, techno), Jamal (chill beats, hip hop), and electronic improv project P.E.C.O.
- Massive dance party in Studio Bell’s second level performance hall.
- Instrument interactives, games, and music experiments in Soundbox.
- Pop-up bars and bites. *Cash only. ATM located on site.
- Chill-out lounge on East Village Skybridge.
Whether it’s a special night out, or a pre-game with friends, Studio Bell After Hours is the newest addition to Calgary’s nightlife scene.
Special thanks to partners Rosso Coffee Roasters and It’s Date Night.