On Canada Day, celebrate at Studio Bell with live music that takes you across Canada, interactive exhibitions, and some surprises! To commemorate Studio Bell’s first year of opening, and Canada 150, admission on July 1 will be FREE*, courtesy of Bell.
Visitors will enjoy free admission all day and a range of on-site activations and entertainment:
- “O Canada” sing-along
- Live music all day, including soul, hip hop, gypsy jazz and bluegrass pop-up sets
- Instrument interactives and NMC Educators throughout the building to help you rock out
- Massive, building-wide jam session
- Bell Virtual Reality Experience
- Kimball Theatre Organ performances at 10:40 am, 11:40 am, 1:40 pm and 2:40 pm
*Offer only applicable to regular admission on July 1. First come, first served and no rainchecks.
After you’ve finished exploring five floors of exhibitions at Studio Bell, head over to the King Eddy Canada Day Party.